UiPathLet the robot do repetitive tasks for you.
What is UiPath robotics?Robotization is the substitution of manual work with the work done by robots. The solutions offered by UiPath enable automation of work otherwise done by employees of many companies. UiPath provides a wide range of solutions to automate many processes. Robotization focuses mainly on financial services, banking, healthcare, retail and insurance industries. One platform provides multiple tools to digitize complex business processes. UiPath creates automation solutions to increase hiring of digital robots at various enterprises. Completing tasks by robots allows employees to save a lot of time. Document analysis is a solution developed by UiPath. By using it, you can automate document processing, increase efficiency of analyses and the speed of the whole operation. Artificial intelligence supports a wide range of documents, from passports and ID cards to various types of invoices and forms. In text analysis, robots can recognize more than 40 languages. The advanced OCR technology and special ML models allow robots to recognize handwriting, signatures, stamps, logos, stamps, barcodes and many other elements (even in a low-quality document). Using the UiPath solution, it is possible to process documents of various formats: PDF files, various images, Word and Excel files, HTML pages, XML and others. Robotization implemented by UiPath improves operations related to banking and financial services. Automation includes banking processes such as opening of bank accounts, granting mortgages and anti-money laundering. Robotization also enables the implementation of chatbots. Chatbots are often used on company websites as the first line of contact with clients.
Examples of work robotization suggested by UiPathWork areas automated by UiPath robots:
- document circulation,
- control of payment sanctions,
- verification of clients,
- financial crime detection,
- management of financial assets,
- automation of patient data flow.
- Document management includes automation of document processing. Client data is automatically updated in CLM systems. Using a solution developed by UiPath improves the data collection process. Robots are connected to e-mail inboxes, CLM systems and internal document repositories and download client data from them. Data captured this way is automatically updated in the CLM system. By using the UiPath solution, the person responsible for recording information in the CLM system no longer has to enter data manually.
- Identity verification - UiPath speeds up the document verification process. During identity verification, the system extracts the most important data from documents such as a driving license, passport or ID card. All data is automatically verified and checked for inconsistencies. The solution offered by UiPath is often used when setting up accounts for new users. Traditional customer identity verification is time-consuming and mistake-prone. Errors delay the completion time and result in customer dissatisfaction. Therefore, it is worth taking advantage of the identity verification robotization solution. UiPath robotization eliminates mistakes common in manual verification.
- Improves the process of opening new bank accounts and authorizing transactions. The solution provided by UiPath helps financial institutions automate steps taken when opening a new bank account.
- Financial Cash Management. UiPath helps financial institutions automate and improve cash management operations such as check processing, validation and adding customer account balances. Robots download the necessary information from various systems, complete the required checks and validations, and update the internal company data. The use of robotization will significantly reduce the processing time for all transactions.
- Analysis of transfers made by clients. Performing the analysis using robotization allows you to check whether the funds are coming from a legitimate source of revenu.